One of the reasons organisations fail is because they fail to innovate. Things change, perceptions change, taste changes, design trends change; constant innovation helps us to stay ahead and lead rather than be led.
Product development is an intense and detailed process, and our collaborative culture means we work closely with clients to ensure our productsdeliver on style, function and sustainability.
Here’s the top five things we think make our products extraordinary.
1. AllSfär is a UK company and our products are ‘Made in Britain’ accredited; everythingwe produce is designed and manufactured in Watford.
2. Each large sheet of PET Felt used in our products is made from around 280 (post-consumer waste) recycled plastic bottles.
3. Wildlife has stimulated many of our designs with products available in 30-bird inspired colours to help us connect the built environment with nature through biophilic design.
4. Our products have been designed to reduce the environmental impact they have by minimising the number of different materials and processes used. We do not mix materials that are difficult to separate and recycle at the end of product life and always choose eco-friendly adhesives, paint and accessories if needed.
5. We continue to explore more sustainable materials and our new FIKA range of wall tiles are made from a totally organic material grown from mushrooms (mycelium) and industrial hemp right here in the UK.