From our graphic zig-zag design to a variety of linear shapes and curvilinear patterns, Öra V can be used either as a single sheet or as a repeating pattern over several panels to create a large-scale statement wall. We know that creativity, flexibility and speed are crucial issues for designers and architects which is why we have invested in our own CNC cutting machine enabling us to achieve fast turnaround times and bespoke designs to suit your clients’ needs.
DESIGNS ON ACOUSTICS
Öra V Wall Coverings
Having our own in-house design team and CNC cutting machine means we have total creative control over the design and production of every Öra V panel. If you have a particular design in mind that is not part of our own portfolio, or you want to create something that reflects your client’s culture and branding we can quickly create a prototype, provide you with a sample and advise on the best way forward, giving you the confidence that what you design is what we deliver.
- Manufactured using 60% recycled polyester.
- Noise reducing coefficient (NRC) of 0.4, this can be increased by mounting on battens and/or additional layers of sound absorbing material. Please contact us for details.
- Polyester is not affected by moisture, mould or mildew and will not rot or deteriorate under normal conditions.
- No formaldehyde binders.
- Easily cut to size and shape with a sharp knife.
- Can be installed with contact adhesive, also possible to use staples.
|Composition||100% Polyester Fibre (PET)|
|Dimensions||2400 x 1200mm (+/- 5mm)|
|Thickness||12mm / 24mm|
|Fire Rating||EN 13501-1:2007+A1:2009 - B - s1, d0 ASTM E84-16 - Class A|
The Öra range is designed to reduce reverberation (echo) in building interiors.
Öra Acoustic Surfaces Brochure
Get in touch to request a product sample pack and to find out more about our acoustic products