A unique range of V cut patterns designed and produced by our in-house team. With a wide range of colours and designs, there’s no limit to how creative you can get with acoustics. From our graphic zigzag design to a variety of linear shapes and curvilinear patterns, Öra V can be used either as a single sheet or as a repeating pattern over several panels to create a large-scale statement wall. If you have a particular design in mind that is not part of our portfolio, or you want to create something that reflects your client’s culture and branding, we can quickly create a prototype using our in-house CNC machine.
Having our own in-house design team and CNC cutting machine means we have total creative control over the design and production of every Öra V panel. If you have a particular design in mind that is not part of our own portfolio, or you want to create something that reflects your client’s culture and branding we can quickly create a prototype, provide you with a sample and advise on the best way forward, giving you the confidence that what you design is what we deliver.
- Manufactured using 60% recycled polyester.
- Noise reducing coefficient (NRC) of 0.4, this can be increased by mounting on battens and/or additional layers of sound absorbing material. Please contact us for details.
- Polyester is not affected by moisture, mould or mildew and will not rot or deteriorate under normal conditions.
- No formaldehyde binders.
- Easily cut to size and shape with a sharp knife.
- Can be installed with contact adhesive, also possible to use staples.
|Composition||100% Polyester Fibre (PET)|
|Dimensions||2400 x 1200mm (+/- 5mm)|
|Thickness||12mm / 24mm|
|Fire Rating||EN 13501-1:2007+A1:2009 - B - s1, d0 ASTM E84-16 - Class A|
The Öra range is designed to reduce reverberation (echo) in building interiors.
Get in touch to request a product sample pack and to find out more about our acoustic products