Designed by our in-house design team, our acoustic tiles are hard-wearing and versatile with a range of shapes and sizes to match your needs. You have complete creative flexibility over the design layout of the tiles, for example the rectangular tiles could be applied in a brick, herringbone, linear, vertical, horizontal or diagonal pattern. In addition, multiple felt colours can be chosen to create different effects.
Square Tiles Designs
- Available in 12 and 24 thickness
- Made from 60% recycled PET
- No formaldehyde binders
- Low VOCs
- Created in-house delivering fast lead times and complete creative control
- Exiting range of designs provides visual interest to ceilings
- Not affected by moisture, mould or mildew
- Lightweight for easy installation
- Comes with aluminium channels pre-fitted
- Easily retro-fitted to ceilings
- Fire Rating EN 13501-1:2007+a1:2009 - B, s1, d0 ASTM E84 -16 - Class A
The Tex range is designed to reduce reverberation (echo) in building interiors.
Get in touch to request a product sample pack and to find out more about our acoustic products