Like all our products, Tyg combines acoustic practicalities with design aesthetics. Available as 25mm or 50mm felt sheets, the core product can be used in both residential and commercial settings on walls and ceilings. The panels can be cut to a variety of shapes and sizes and there is also the option to fabric-wrap, allowing you to match existing soft furniture and reflect client branding.
You can match panels to upholstered seating. Any panel or seating fabric can be used.
Vinyl or fabrics with backings may affect the acoustic performance, please ask us for advice.
Tyg is also ideal for clients who care about sustainability and the environment as each panel is made from up to 60% recycled PET felt, which is itself made from recycled plastic bottles and which is also 100% recyclable at the end of its product life.
- Available in 25mm and 50mm thickness
- Option to fabric-wrap to match soft furnishings and client branding
- Can be cut to a wide variety of shapes and sizes
- Fire Rating EN 13501-1:2007+a1:2009 - B, s1, d0 ASTM E84-16 - Class A
- Made from at least 60% recycled PET, bonded using heat rather than chemical binders
- 100% Recyclable at end of life
- Weight per square metre: 25mm - 2,880gsm • 50mm - 4,000gsm
- Manufacturer’s 5-year guarantee
- No Formaldehyde binders and low VOCs
- Naturally resistant to moisture, mould and mildew
- Highly durable, easy to work with and lightweight
Tyg Fabric Wrapped
Get in touch to request a product sample pack and to find out more about our acoustic products