Öra Plain is an ideal solution for introducing big, bold elements of colour to any space and comes in a range of vibrant colours to complement your colour scheme. Our Bespoke printing option allows you to print any design or logo and is an innovative way to reflect company brand and culture.
Öra Plain Colours
- Manufactured using 60% recycled polyester.
- Noise reducing coefficient (NRC) of 0.4, this can be increased by mounting on battens and/or additional layers of sound absorbing material. Please contact us for details.
- Polyester is not affected by moisture, mould or mildew and will not rot or deteriorate under normal conditions.
- No formaldehyde binders.
- Easily cut to size and shape with a sharp knife.
- Can be installed with contact adhesive, also possible to use staples.
|Composition||100% Polyester Fibre (PET)|
|Dimensions||2400 x 1200mm (+/- 5mm)|
|Thickness||12mm / 24mm|
|Fire Rating||EN 13501-1:2007+A1:2009 - B - s1, d0 ASTM E84-16 - Class A|
The Öra range is designed to reduce reverberation (echo) in building interiors.
Get in touch to request a product sample pack and to find out more about our acoustic products