When office space is at a premium but you still need to define separate work areas as well as provide people with privacy and a sense of ownership of their space, our Diffuse X cross-desk screens are the perfect solution. Ideally suited to open-plan offices where small teams need to be near each other but also need to have a space to call their own for individual work, the cross-screen design and integrated desks allows efficient use of all available space as well as providing the added option for personalising each desk area.
Diffuse X is part of the Diffuse range of modular acoustic furniture. The innovative design and integrated desks allow people to work together whilst keeping a safe distance. The screens provide just enough privacy for focussed work without making people feel isolated. Diffuse X is a great solution if you’re looking for something a little bit different for your office furniture and works just as well in open-plan offices, co-working spaces and break-out areas.
Diffuse is made from 60% recycled PET and comes with integrated desks available in a range of finishes that work well with a wide range of colour schemes.
- Designed and manufactured in the UK
- All screens 8mm thick
- Made from 60% recycled PET (from used plastic bottles)
- 100% Recyclable at end of life
- Manufacturer’s 5-year guarantee
- All screens pass BS 5852: 2006 Clause 12, Ignition Source 5 (Crib 5)
- No formaldehyde binders
- Low VOCs
- Unique curved ridged design enhances acoustic performance
- Available in low and high screen options
- Comes with integral desk available in a choice of finishes
- Ideal solution for social distancing and privacy for quiet focussed work
- BIM files available to download below
DIFFUSE X, 4 DESKS
Get in touch to request a product sample pack and to find out more about our acoustic products