Our Öra Bespoke panels offer the ultimate option for personalisation in noise management. Increasingly people are looking for a sense of place from their workspaces and our bespoke acoustic panels are designed to deliver just that. These panels can be overprinted with any design– a company logo, mission statement, montage of images or a bespoke piece of artwork allowing you to build your brand personality and reflect your company culture into any space.
Öra Bespoke Wall Coverings
- Manufactured using 60% recycled polyester.
- Noise reducing coefficient (NRC) of 0.4, this can be increased by mounting on battens and/or additional layers of sound absorbing material. Please contact us for details.
- Polyester is not affected by moisture, mould or mildew and will not rot or deteriorate under normal conditions.
- No formaldehyde binders.
- Easily cut to size and shape with a sharp knife.
- Can be installed with contact adhesive, also possible to use staples.
|Composition||100% Polyester Fibre (PET)|
|Dimensions||2400 x 1200mm (+/- 5mm)|
|Thickness||12mm / 24mm|
|Fire Rating||EN 13501-1:2007+A1:2009 - B - s1, d0 ASTM E84-16 - Class A|
The Öra range is designed to reduce reverberation (echo) in building interiors.
Öra Acoustic Surfaces Brochure
Get in touch to request a product sample pack and to find out more about our acoustic products