The variety of designs allows you to create walls with striking repeating patterns for maximum visual impact, especially ideal for large spaces.
Öra Pattern Acoustic Panels
The range of geometric patterns and shapes allow you to create walls with striking repeating patterns to improve the visual appearance of large spaces. These patterns are also ideal for smaller applications including desk screens.
Herringbone Wood Large
Herringbone Wood Small
Gold Colour Large
Gold Colour Medium
Gold Colour Small
Triangle Mono Dark
Triangle Mono Light
- Manufactured using 50% recycled polyester.
- Noise reducing coefficient (NRC) of 0.4, this can be increased by mounting on battens and/or additional layers of sound absorbing material. Please contact us for details.
- Polyester is not affected by moisture, mould or mildew and will not rot or deteriorate under normal conditions.
- No formaldehyde binders.
- Easily cut to size and shape with a sharp knife.
- Can be installed with contact adhesive, also possible to use staples.
|Composition||100% Polyester Fibre (PET)|
|Dimensions||2440 x 1220mm (+/- 5mm)|
|Fire Rating||EN 13501-1:2007+A1:2009 - B - s1, d0 ASTM E84-16 - Class A|
The Muffle range is designed to reduce reverberation (echo) in building interiors.
Pattern Designs Images
Muffle Acoustic Surfaces Brochure
Get in touch to request a product sample pack and to find out more about our acoustic products