- Manufactured using 50% recycled polyester.
- Noise reducing coefficient (NRC) of 0.45, this can be increased by mounting on battens and/or additional layers of sound absorbing material. Please contact us for details.
- Polyester is not affected by moisture, mould or mildew and will not rot or deteriorate under normal conditions.
- No formaldehyde binders.
- Easily cut to size and shape with a sharp knife.
- Can be installed with contact adhesive, also possible to use staples.
|Composition||100% Polyester Fibre (PET)|
|Dimensions||2440 x 1220mm (+/- 5mm)|
|Fire Rating||EN 13501-1:2007+A1:2009 - B - s1, d0 ASTM E84-16 - Class A|
The Muffle range is designed to reduce reverberation (echo) in building interiors.
Images Kinetic Grey
Muffle Acoustic Surfaces Brochure