Muffle is our range of acoustic felt panels designed with total flexibility in mind. The range of landscapes, patterns, abstract murals and plain panels offer a creative and innovative approach to managing noise across open-plan, closed and agile spaces, reducing reverberation and distraction and increasing comfort and happiness.
The Muffle range options are:
Managing noise effectively needs careful consideration; we all know that bad acoustics have a detrimental impact on employees, clients, students, or another person using the space.
- Manufactured using 50% recycled polyester.
- Noise reducing coefficient (NRC) of 0.45, this can be increased by mounting on battens and/or additional layers of sound absorbing material. Please contact us for details.
- Polyester is not affected by moisture, mould or mildew and will not rot or deteriorate under normal conditions.
- No formaldehyde binders.
- Easily cut to size and shape with a sharp knife.
- Can be installed with contact adhesive, also possible to use staples.
|Composition||100% Polyester Fibre (PET)|
|Dimensions||2440 x 1220mm (+/- 5mm)|
|Fire Rating||EN 13501-1:2007+A1:2009 - B - s1, d0 ASTM E84-16 - Class A|
SPECIALIST PRINTING PROCESSOur specialist high definition printing process, colours the actual felt fibres without compromising either the acoustic performance or image quality. Unlike other printing processes, our innovative process ensures the air-gaps within the felt panels remain open to allow noise to be absorbed rather than reflected back into a space. Never has it been easier for architects, interior designers and specifiers to be creative with managing acoustics.
The Muffle range is designed to reduce reverberation (echo) in building interiors.