Providing spaces away from the buzz of the office for collaboration and ideation is crucial for any business that wants to nurture innovation. Diffuse Duo has been designed with this in mind, offering a comfortable, private space for informal one to one meetings and knowledge sharing. The curved design and integrated desk and seating are a world away from formal, impersonal meeting rooms, promoting a relaxed feel encouraging people to talk and share ideas more openly.
Diffuse Duo is an innovative alternative to the meeting pod and ideal for reception areas, large open-plan offices and co-working spaces. They can be easily moved and configured to create spaces within spaces, offering flexibility and choice.
Diffuse Duo is made from 60% recycled PET and comes with integrated desks available in a range of finishes that work well with a wide range of colour schemes.
- Designed and manufactured in the UK
- All screens 8mm thick
- Made from 60% recycled PET (from used plastic bottles)
- 100% Recyclable at end of life
- Manufacturer’s 5-year guarantee
- All screens pass BS 5852: 2006 Clause 12, Ignition Source 5 (Crib 5)
- No formaldehyde binders
- Low VOCs
- Unique curved ridged design enhances acoustic performance
- Available in low and high screen options
- Comes with integral desk available in a choice of finishes
- Integral swivel seating design for efficient use of space
- Seating upholstered in Camira Blaze range as standard
- Other fabric option available, please contact us for a bespoke price
- Innovative alternative to large meeting rooms
- BIM files available to download below
Get in touch to request a product sample pack and to find out more about our acoustic products